Meet Dean Ribble
Learn More About Me and How I can Help You with Real Estate
For 30 years, I have been known as "The Dean of Real Estate". My tools and team work hard to make the entire home buying/selling process as easy and enjoyable as possible for you. Call me for Service That Will Move You!
What's important to Real Estate Buyers/Sellers?
- Trust - In my client testimonials, you will notice a theme of "Dean is honest", "Had our best interests in mind", and "Went above and beyond".
- Help with Paperwork, Inspections, and Settlement - I am there for you every step of the process. With 30 years in the business, very few situations surprise me and I have a number of trusted lenders, title companies, mortgage brokers, inspectors, repair workers, etc. to reach out to when needed.
- Communication/Easy to Reach - One of my greatest strengths is how quickly I respond. I am working on your behalf. If I can't answer my phone, I will return the call as soon as I can. I follow up with agents for feedback and I provide my sellers with updates on how our marketing efforts are working.
- Sell your Home within a Specific Time Frame - My last 20 years/600+ homes sold, 26 Days is my average number of "Days to Contract". This is well below the industry average.
- Negotiation Skills - It is important to have an experienced real estate agent working on your behalf. Several of my clients have written in their testimonials about my negotiation skills truly helping them get the price they wanted and/or the home they really wanted.
- Marketing/Internet Image - I use the latest technology. Professional photographers and drone photos are used to create a beautiful presentation of your home posted across the internet. I advertise your listing on Facebook, Google, Instagram, and top real estate websites.
- Make Suggestions on How to Fix Up Your Home to Sell For More - I have a wealth of knowledge regarding what might be an issue when it comes to inspections and what buyers request most. And if needed, I can recommend a number of roofers, painters, and miscellaneous repair workers that I have tried and tested over the years. And please know that as my client, my services do not end after your closing.
- Find Buyers for Your Listing - I have a proven marketing toolbox that I customize for each seller's individual situation and have a pipeline of qualified buyers looking to find their dream home.
- Determine Competitive Price - Other agents might promise to sell your home for more than it is worth just to get your business. But pricing a home too high can cause some major issues in the end. I am honest, and with 30 years of real estate experience I know how to price your home to sell for top dollar based on the current market and comparable homes. I also know how to set the price for multiple offers to sell quickly for maximum profit. My average days to contract is 26 and Sale Price is historically, on average, above list price.
Referrals are a large percentage of my client base and I work hard to make the entire process an enjoyable one for you so that you will want to refer me to your friends, family, and work acquaintances.
I look forward to working with you.